The Widecombe sewing group has kindly donated a beautiful quilt that they have been lovingly making over the last few months. We are selling raffle tickets at £1.00 each throughout the autumn to raise money to bring more young people to the farm. The raffle will be drawn on December 9th at the Christmas celebration. Find out how to buy them:
If you would like to buy tickets or better still sell some for us then please contact us: email@example.com or call 01364 621392.
We would love your support on this one.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the draw.
- Participation in the Shallowford Trust Raffle 2017 costs £1 per ticket.
- Profits from this raffle will support the work of the Shallowford Trust, registered charity (Charity number: 1105186). East Shallowford Trust, Widecombe in the Moor, Devon TQ13 7PW.
- The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents aged 16 and over (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation).
- It is an offence for raffle entries to be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16, they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque payable to ‘The Shallowford Trust’.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- The closing date for postal entries is . Late entries will be treated as a donation to The Shallowford Trust.
- The draw will take place on 9th Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize Handmade double quilt. To be transported to an agreed address.
2nd Prize A weekend for two at East Shallowford Farm, TQ13 7PW; Self-catering, with use of the east wing of the house. Not suitable for those with limited mobility due to steep spiralling stairs. Well-behaved dogs that do not chase farm animals will be welcome, enclosed garden available. Dates to be determined by mutual agreement.
3rd Prize Half Dartmoor Lamb for the freezer. To be delivered by courier on a date determined by mutual agreement.
- A list of the winner’s names and winning numbers will be posted on our website.
- Winners will be asked to provide a photograph or to be photographed and interviewed to provide a quote about winning in order to help the Shallowford Trust promote future fundraising draws.
- The Shallowford Trust holds a license from Teignbridge District Council (number. TEIR0412) to conduct a raffle as set out above.