We know it can be hard to know what to pack when you head somewhere new so we hope our helpful check list of what you will need will help keep packing as simple and straightforward as possible.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Body/face wash
- Roll on deodorant (only)
- Sun screen (weather dependent)
- Please ensure you pack old and warm clothes, even in the summer!
- Jumpers x 2
- Long sleeved tops/T shirts x 3
- Tracksuit bottoms /leggings/jeans x 3
- Hoodies x 1
- Socks – long ones NOT ankle ones x 4
- Socks – one thick pair for wellies
- Old trainers
- Scarf (weather dependent)
- Gloves (weather dependent)
- Hats (Weather dependent)
- Underwear for 5 days
- Wellington Boots (the Farm has some to borrow if you don’t have them)
- Waterproofs (the Farm will lend you waterproofs for working with the animals)
- For the journey to and from East Shallowford electronic games, phones are often allowed. However, on arrival at East Shallowford we will ask you to hand them over for safe keeping. Wi-Fi is not accessible.
- Sandwich box, water-bottle, small back-pack (day sack)
- Small backpack/rucksack
- Packed lunch for the journey
- Full board is provided on the Farm so please do not bring sweets, biscuits etc.
Please note: no food is allowed upstairs.
East Shallowford Farm, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ13 7PW
Tel: 01364 621 392